I was so inspired by this post over at Sch00l Stuff and I knew I wanted to do my own scratch off assignment. I will definitely use her ideas a little more next time, because I did them all myself this time and it is taking forever! So excited to use it in class, though.
So I created the worksheet I wanted on unit rates. The groups will need to find each unit rate and decide which is the better buy. Then at the bottom of the boxes, I put the word correct or incorrect. This is the part that I covered up with the tape and scratch off solution (2 parts paint and 1 part dish soap). I did need a couple of coats of the solution. I also just went with green paint instead of silver because that is what I had here at home. Groups will need to decide which one is the right answer and scratch it off.